Adv. Moshe Appel is the business development manager of the firm.
Moshe has extensive experience in the fields of tort, medical rights and urban renewal. Moshe has accumulated extensive experience in the fields of marketing and business development in various sectors: Intl Commerce, Local Authorities and Real Estate.
Moshe accompanied and led many firms in implementing business strategy and optimal management programs at the organizational level, along with implementing marketing, retention and customer recruitment programs.
The tools acquired by Moshe in the field of business development in general, and in the legal branch in particular, place him at the forefront of strategic activity and enable him to formulate creative and focused solutions that match the unique characteristics and needs of the organization.
• Analyzing the market image in the companies and target countries (processes, trends, customers, and competitors), formulating insights and recommendations as well as implementing them in various areas.
• Building and leading business relationships with relevant stakeholders in areas of business / economic technological feasibility
• Initiating, managing and operating multi-participant conferences on various subjects, including those characterized by international orientation.
• Representation in various tribunals
• Organizing conferences for Israeli companies in the fields of medicine and biotechnology
LLB - from The College of Management Academic Studies