Connected TV & The Future Of Advertising
11.02.2020 | PluggedIn BD
Sullivan will host “Connected TV & The Future Of Advertising,” a roundtable sponsored by PluggedIn BD on February 11, 2020.
The roundtable will address the biggest ad market opportunity: Connected TV (CTV) — digital ads that appear on connected TV devices, including smart TVs and TVs hooked up to the internet via a set-top box, game console or similar device. CTV is rapidly growing as advertisers look to target audiences watching long-form, premium digital contents on their living room screens. Advertiser interest in CTV is high as the number of cord-cutters and cord-nevers climbs each year and fewer people watch traditional linear TV.
Topics discussed will include:
- How new streaming services will affect media spend?
- Measuring the effectiveness of programmatic CTV?
- Why media measurement is outdated?
- How do addressable TV advertisers talk to the younger audiences of YouTube and Instagram?
- Are agencies and brands budgeting for CTV media buys?
- How will new streaming services entering the market – like Disney+ and Warner Media – affect media spend?