Wealth planning, investment services, estate planning, insurance monitoring, tax and legal services and much more.
High net worth individuals, their families and counsels require sophisticated legal services across multiple disciplines. With our experience, knowledge and connections we provide our clients with comprehensive solutions and personalized service in both domestic and cross-border matters.
We assist high net worth individuals and their families and counsels from our offices in Israel and abroad with complex and challenging legal issues arising from tax and property laws and increased regulation across multiple disciplines, including matters pertinent to residency, relocation, voluntary disclosure applications, as well as with trust and estates planning.
A unique package of legal services is offered to Individuals planning to immigrate to Israel, which includes, inter alia, utilizing the 10-year tax exemption for new immigrants and veteran returning residents, tax benefits upon purchase and sale of real estate and tax benefits upon importation of vehicles and other items to Israel.
Our unparalleled global resources allow us to provide a one-stop, comprehensive service to meet all of our clients’ planning needs, wherever in the world their assets or family members may be.
- Effective tax and estate planning for individuals
- Business continuity and succession planning for closely held businesses
- Compensation and retirement planning for executives, including its tax implications
- Immigration and tax planning for multinational individuals and families Wealth preservation
- Minimization of various tax exposures for both current and future generations
- Complex corporate and business restructuring
- Preparation of wills, living wills, Continuous Power of Attorney and division of estate assets agreements, appointment of guardians and appointees under Continuous Power of Attorney, and advising heirs, executors, guardians, appointors and appointees.
- Design and establishment of philanthropic structures, gifting strategies, trusts, private and public charitable foundations, non-profit organizations etc.