Last Updated on May 25, 2018
We, at Zysman, Aharoni, Gayer & Co. (“ZAG“) care about your privacy. That is why we made every effort to create a website that would meet high level privacy standards. This Privacy Notice describes our policy on the collection, use and disclosure of information about our www.zag-sw.com domain and any content and/or URL pages included under the said domain (collectively: the “Website“).
This Privacy Notice does not govern any information which you provide us in connection with any attorney-client relations. Those are governed by applicable law and ethics rules set under the Israeli Bar Association
ZAG is an international law firm, formed under the laws of the State of Israel, with its Israeli offices at 41-45 Rothschild Blvd, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect and store information provided by you, which identifies or relates to you personally, such as your name, contact information and email address.
We may collect non-personal information about you during your browsing of the Website, such as what pages of our Website you have visited, which links you have clicked on, the type of your web browser, etc.
- How Do We Collect Your Information?
Newsletters and Events.
- We collect your Personal Information (such as your name, position, contact information, and email address, or any other information you provide us in that respect) when you request to join our mailing list to receive our newsletters or other related content, or when registering for events which we organize or participate in.
- You can always unsubscribe from these newsletters by contacting us via the information below, or otherwise follow the instructions of the “unsubscribe” link appearing in the emails we send.
- When you request to unsubscribe from all newsletters or other content, we will also, within reasonable time, remove your personal information from our database.
- When you register, we will use your personal Information collected for the purpose of providing you with the requested content (newsletter, information about events, etc.) via email, telephone, or other means you have provided.
- For additional information please see our cookies policy below.
- What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files downloaded and stored on user’s device while browsing a website, often used to keep record of actions taken on such website or track related browsing activity.
- For additional information regarding Cookies and the way to control them, please check out the Help file of your browser or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
- We use the following Cookies:
- General certain analysis.
- Marketing purposes.
- Improvement of the browsing of our Website (including content displayed), and your use of our online forms.
- Cookie opt-out: you may elect to opt-out from enabling Cookies: (a) in the browser’s settings tools, usually by choosing between several options offered by the browser (some browsers (for example, Google Chrome®) allow blocking Cookies from a specific website, and respectively you may choose to block applicable Cookies); or (b) by rejecting the pop-up message requesting your consent of use of such Cookies at your new browsing session of the domain.
- For additional information about what cookies we are using, kindly contact via the contact information described below.
- How Is Collected Information Used?
- Personal Information which we collect when submitted directly by you through our Website is used to provide you with our newsletters, mailing lists, registering for events or webinars, or otherwise reply to your inquiries regarding your interest in receiving legal services from us.
- We use non-personal information collected in order to provide, improve, customize and operate the Website, and further improve and customize it, based on your (and others) preferences and experiences.
- We use non-personal information collected in order to create statistical data, behavioral models and trends, and marketing analytics.
- How is Your Personal Information Shared?
- Personal information collected via this Website may be shared between our offices and branches.
- We may also share your information with our trusted third party service providers, including such technology providers as Website and mailing list hosting services. In sharing information with service providers, we ensure that your data is kept secured and used only in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- We will not transfer your personal information to any entity in a jurisdiction not subject to an adequacy decision of the European Commission, without ensuring that there is a legal basis and a relevant safeguard method for such data transfer.
- How Do We Keep Your Personal Information Secure?
We do so by following industry standards on information security management to secure sensitive information such as financial information and Personal Information entrusted to us.
- Third Party Links
- Your Rights under GDPR
In circumstances in which the EU General Data Protection Rules (GDPR) apply, you:
- have the right to access the personal information collected and processed;
- have the right to rectify untrue or incorrect personal information;
- have the right to object to us from processing your personal information;
- have the right to have your personal data exported at your request, which we will make efforts to comply with within reasonable time, and provide you with such complied data by form of an electronic medium of our choice;
- have the right to have your personal information deleted, to the extent that, and other than in connection with our compliance with a legal obligation / our exercise of a legal defense; and,
- Withdraw your consent to the collection or processing of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time.
- Contact Us
Please contact us at email@example.com for any question concerting your privacy or any violation thereof.
- Changes and Updates of this Privacy Notice
- This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time at our sole discretion, and therefore you are required to periodically check back for the most updated form of Privacy Notice.
- Your use of the Website after this Privacy Notice has been updated shall be deemed as your continued acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Notice, as updated and revised from time to time.