Adi Israel is an associate in the firm’s Hi-Tech, Internet and Life Science department after joining the firm as an intern.
Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, including the representation of private and public companies in connection with public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions. She also regularly drafts commercial agreements and provides strategic legal advice relating to the business of her clients.
Representative Client Work
- Represented Alcobra Ltd. in its merger transaction, which was made within the course of a private placement for a total consideration of US $117 million.
- Represented BiomX Ltd. in its acquisition of the private Israeli company, RondinX Ltd.
- Represented BiomX Ltd. in its financing round.
- Represented MedAware Ltd. in a financing round .
- Represented Advanced Inhalation Therapies (AIT) Ltd. in its reverse merger which was made within the course of a private placement for a total consideration.
- Represented Aegis Capital Corp. as Placement Agent in an n offering of ordinary shares and warrants by Rosetta Genomics Ltd.
- Represented Therapix Biosciences Ltd. in a Initial Public Offering.
- Represented Hubei Forbon Technology CO., Ltd., in its investment in the Israeli company Saturas Ltd. (technology agriculture).
- Represented The investors in an investment in the Israeli company Ilan Bioculture Ltd., in a financing round.