David Huberman is a partner in the International Department of our Tel Aviv office, and a member of our Capital Markets and Finance practice groups.
David focuses on U.S. securities law and capital market transactions. He advises many technology and pharmaceutical companies and provides comprehensive legal counsel on all aspects of U.S. corporate and securities law, including public offerings. David provides ongoing advice to many Israeli companies listed on Nasdaq.
Representative Client Work
- Represented Nano Dimension Ltd. (Nasdaq, TASE: NNDM) in several offerings of American Depository Shares – $13M in February 2018, $12M in February 2019, and a debt offering of $7M in September 2019.
- Represented Safe-T Group Ltd. in its $10MS. IPO and dual listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market, its acquisition of Net Nut Ltd. in June 2019, and debt offering of $5M in June 2019.
- Represented Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. in a private placement of NIS 20M in June 2018, and a $6.2M offering of American Depositary Shares in March 2019.
- Represented Therapix Biosciences Ltd. in its U.S. IPO, including its dual listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market, and a follow on offering in April 2019.
- Represented Radcom Ltd. in two public offering of ordinary shares – October 2017- $28Mand May 2016 $20M.
- Represented investment bank Rodman & Renshaw as an underwriter in a public offering.
- Represented Bioblast Pharma Ltd. in its registered direct offering of ordinary shares.
- Represented On Track Innovations Ltd. in its public offering of ordinary shares.