Eran Ben-Dor is a partner and head of the firm’s Corporate and Capital Markets department.
Eran has extensive experience acting on behalf of companies and investors in Israel and abroad, with an emphasis on clients in the high-tech and life sciences sectors. He also advises clients with respect to private and public financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, complex projects, licensing agreements and joint ventures.
Eran is an expert on Israeli and U.S. corporate law and securities law, and with over 17 years of legal practice has acted on numerous countless complex transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic agreements, private and public issuances on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, and the New York Stock Exchange. Clients benefit from his expertise in all areas of capital markets activity, including public offerings, private placements, corporate and securities law for companies listed in Israel and the U.S., as well as in all regulatory aspects vis-à-vis the Israel Securities Authority and other authorities.
He routinely advises on complex mergers and acquisitions, including legal due diligence for equity and debt financing, and represents underwriters/investment banks in complex investment transactions.
His comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of commercial law includes representing directors and officers concerning corporate governance and administrative enforcement.
Having worked from our Boston office, Eran works closely with our U.S. teams, bringing clients a profound understanding of business and legal processes, and the ability to consider long-term effects for their businesses.
Representative Client Work
- Represented Ramet Trom Ltd. in a share acquisition by Apax Partners.
- Represented DoaStack Limited in it cryptocurrency activities.
- Represented MedAware Ltd. in its financing rounds.
- Represented Colospan Ltd. in a financing round.
- Represented Raziel Therapeutics (RT) Ltd. in its financing rounds.
- Represented Chinese private and institutional investors in several investments in Israeli public and private life science companies such as IceCure Medical Ltd. and Pi-Cardia Ltd.
- Represented Amplifon S.p.A. in acquiring a controlling stake in an Israeli hear-aid device company.
- Represented Pluristem, Inc. (Nasdaq and TASE) in its follow on offerings and ATM transaction.
- Represented On Track Innovations Ltd. (Nasdaq) in its underwritten follow on offerings in the U.S.
- Represented IceCure Medical Ltd., BSP – Biological Signal Processing Ltd., Insuline Medical Ltd. and HBL – Hadasit Bio-Holdings Ltd., all traded on the TASE, in their private and public offerings.
- Represented Xerox Corp. in a merger deal.
- Represented Tegrity Ltd. in its acquisition by McGraw Hill, Inc.
- Represented Orsus Solutions Limited. in its acquisition by Nice Systems Ltd.
- Represented eGlue Software Technologies Ltd. in its acquisition by Nice Systems Ltd.