Gal Cohen is an associate in the firm’s Corporate and Capital Markets department since the beginning of 2018 after beginning her professional career as an intern with the firm.
Gal deals primarily with public companies traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, and also advises Israeli companies traded on U.S. stock exchanges.
Gal’s work includes various commercial transactions, disclosure issues and other complex commercial legal matters such as mergers and acquisitions as well as public and private offerings.
Representative Client Work
- Represented CannAssure Ltd. in a merger acquisition with Direct Capital Investments Ltd., a public company traded on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd., in the Medical Cannabis field.
- Represented Insuline Medical Ltd, a public company traded on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd., in the process of four different Public Offerings at an aggregate amount of US$4 million. In addition, the legal team represented the Company in raising capital through a private placement to several investors.
- Represented Insuline Medical Ltd, a public company traded on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd., in a merger acquisition by Yaad Sihan Projects Management and Entrepreneurship Ltd. (“Yaad Sihan”), a private company involved in the non-bank loans field and in the bio-med field (“Transaction”). As a result of the Transaction, Yaad Sihan main shareholders became the controlling shareholders in Insuline, holding 74% of the issued and outstanding shares in Insuline.
- Represented IceCure Medical Ltd. a public company traded on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd., in a public offering of shares in an aggregate amount of US$ 2,500,000.
- Represented a private investor in a share purchase agreement with a company in the Medical Cannabis field, at a value of US$ 1,000,000 post money.
- Represented Rimoni Industries Ltd., a public company traded on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd., in a transaction for purchasing 100% of the business activity and shares of Friedrich Plastic Industry Ltd. (“Friedrich“). Represented the company in negotiations with Friedrich Plastic Industry Ltd and handled the DD process as well as the entire deal structure.
- Represented Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc in listing for a dual trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The company is also traded on the NASDAQ and is accompanied by the firm’s offices in the US.