Mor Limanovich is a partner and heads the firm’s High-Tech department in our Tel Aviv office.
Mor has vast experience in advising and representing entrepreneurs and companies in the technology and life sciences sectors, guiding clients through all stages of development in the Israeli and international start-up ecosystem, including aspects specifically connected to internet, privacy and data collection.
He also advises investors, venture capitalists, and angels on investment transactions and helps them to source and maximize all appropriate business opportunities.
Mor provides ongoing legal advice on the commercial and corporate aspects of local and cross-border transactions, including strategic agreements, joint ventures, licensing agreements (especially in the pharmaceutical sector), technology agreements, equity and debt financing, mergers and acquisitions, and much more.
Representative Client Work
- Represented Ossio Ltd. in all of its financing rounds.
- Represented Biolojic Design Ltd. in its financing round lead by Amoon.
- Represented SimilarWeb Ltd. in all of its financing rounds.
- Represented Zeekit Online Shopping Ltd. in all of its financing rounds.
- Represented XJet Ltd., in a financing round in which the Company raised US$25 million.
- Represented NSL Comm Ltd. in all of its financing rounds.
- Represented ArrowRoot Capital in its investment in LeadSpace Ltd.
- Represented Columbus Nova Israel Ventures in its investment in Apifix Ltd.
- Represented SimilarWeb Ltd. in its acquisition of Quettra, Inc.
- Represented After Download Ltd. in its acquisition by Iron Source Ltd.
- Represented ImagineWeb Ltd. in its acquisition by AutoDesk, Inc.
- Represented Tegrity Ltd. in its acquisition by McGraw Hill, Inc.
- Represented Orsus Solutions in its acquisition by Nice Systems Ltd.
- Represented eglue Software Technologies Ltd. in its acquisition by Nice Systems Ltd.