Nicole serves on the firm’s management committee. Her practice focuses on representing institutional investors in debt and equity investments, with a focus in middle market mezzanine debt, equity co-investments, joint ventures, LP investments and private investment fund formation. She also works with investors and investment managers in alternative asset classes, including advising clients in connection with their investment management and advisory agreements in this area, with a particular focus on timberland and agricultural investing. Nicole also has broad experience in advising public and private companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, shareholder issues and other corporate matters.
Representative Client Work
- Represented life insurance companies and other institutional investors in structuring and acquiring over $1 billion of senior notes including transactions involving real property and equipment security in multi-state transactions
- Represented life insurance companies and other mezzanine investors in structuring and acquiring over $1 billion of subordinated notes and private equity co-investments, including transactions involving second liens
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in over $500 million of strategic acquisitions
- Represents institutional investment asset managers in connection with its advisory contracts with multi-national institutional clients
- Represented a club of institutional investors providing $90 million in equity capital in a going private acquisition of a recycled energy company
- Represented a clean energy investment firm providing mezzanine debt for the acquisition of a fleet of electric vehicles for lease to municipal governments