Oded Har-Even is a partner and Managing Director of ZAG-S&W.
Oded’s practice focuses on capital markets, specializing in advising public companies on financings and ongoing corporate governance, disclosure and compliance matters. He has been involved in numerous public offerings and exchange listings in Wall Street of both private and TASE-listed Israeli companies. He has extensive experience representing New York investment banks in public offerings and private placements. Oded also represents U.S. funds in their investments into Israeli companies.
Oded is counsel to several Israeli governmental and non for profit entities that operate in the U.S. He also guides and assists Israeli start-ups in their various legal needs while establishing a presence in the U.S.
In addition to his U.S. practice, Oded has extensive experience with the Chinese market, advising Chinese companies with mergers and acquisitions and raising capital in the U.S., as well as assisting Israeli companies with expanding their activity and dealing with the specific challenges of the Chinese market.
Representative Client Work
- Expertise providing comprehensive legal advice to corporations and individuals with respect to their business activity in the U.S.
- Expertise in U.S. corporate and securities law, including complex issues such as reporting obligations, sale of shares by interested parties, compliance with NASDAQ, FINRA, SEC requirements, and representing Israeli and U.S. clients versus said authorities.
- Advising companies on compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- Specific expertise representing investment banks and underwriters on a wide range of financing transactions in the U.S., including initial public offerings (IPOs), follow-on offerings, ATM, PIPE and other kinds of transactions.
- Extensive experience representing and advising Israeli companies acquiring U.S. companies, establishing activity and joint ventures in the U.S., as well as ongoing and comprehensive representation on various aspects of activity in the U.S.
- Expertise advising companies in sectors such as life sciences, software, hardware, manufacturing and services.
- Real estate.