Shay Ben-Natan is a partner and heads the firm’s Labor and Employment department.
Clients benefit from Shay’s vast experience in representing domestic and international companies, private companies, associations, nonprofits and workers’ committees across industry sectors in litigation concerning employment and labor law, commercial law, property law, intellectual property, tenders and administrative law.
Shay has appeared before regional and national labor courts, including appeals to the Supreme Court, quasi-judicial proceedings, extra-judicial proceedings, collective disputes, arbitration, mediations and other forms of ADR.
In the field of employment, Shay provides legal advice to employers and employees on all aspects of labor and employment law, including hiring procedures, personal contracts, collective labor agreements, incentive programs, maintaining employers’ and employees’ rights during employment, termination of employment, non-competition agreements, employer-employee relationship decisions, and negotiating settlement agreements. He also provides strategic counsel in relation to the protection of a business’ core assets – its intellectual property – and advises on all regulatory requirements demanded of employers.
Prior to joining the firm, Shay was a partner and head of the employment department in another of Israel’s leading firms in labor and employment law. Previously, he also formed and managed the in-house legal department of one of Israel’s largest holding companies.
Representative Client Work
- Represent The Technological Colleges Network Ltd. in all aspects of legal and administrative aspects of labor law, including litigation in the Labor Court (regional and national), kibbutz disputes, professional opinions for the management of the chain.
- Represent Hamashbir Lazarchan Department Stores Ltd. in all matters relating to legal and administrative aspects of the labor laws, legal claims in the Labor Court and the Magistrate Court and the provision of professional opinions.
- Represent Xerox Israel Ltd. in the process of acceptance to work, management of work and retirement, as well as representation in legal claims in the Labor Court.
- Represented Petach Tikvah Community Centers, as well as representation in a collective dispute that lasted for three years against the New Histadrut, in the framework of which a new collective agreement was signed regarding the employees of the community centers in Petah Tikva.
- Represent The New Pharm chain in all aspects of the legal aspects of labor law, including representation in legal claims in the Labor Court.
- Represent The Stier Group International exhibitions and conferences, including providing legal opinions, drafting employment and retirement agreements, and guiding management on issues that arise in matters of employee rights.
- Represent Access Israel in all aspects of the legal aspects of labor law, including representation in legal claims in the Labor Court.
- Represent On Track Innovations Ltd., in all aspects of the legal aspects of labor law, including litigation in the Labor Court.
- Represented Alcobra Pharma Ltd. providing professional legal opinions, preparing work agreements, training of the human resources department, consulting with the management of the company, drafting of transfer agreements and more.