William J. Curry is a partner in the Capital Markets, Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups in the firm’s Boston office. He is also a member of the firm’s Management Committee and also serves as the firm’s general counsel.
William focuses his practice on general corporate and securities law, including public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and debt and equity financings. His clients include public and private companies in industries ranging from defense, information storage and protection services, life sciences, media and communications to healthcare.
A raft of highlights includes advising on: the $12 billion sale of cable television company; the $1.2 billion acquisition of information storage and protection services company; a $1 billion common equity public offering in the defense industry; and the $350 million sale of manufacturing company.
Representative Client Work
- REIT conversions for three of the country’s largest public REITs
- $12 billion sale of cable television company
- $1.2 billion acquisition of information storage and protection services company in public stock for stock transaction
- $1 billion common equity public offering in the defense industry
- $500 million shelf registration statement for a information storage and protection services company
- $350 million sale of manufacturing company
- $50 million acquisition of technology company
- $200 million public debt tender offer
- Represented courier company in a going private transaction and numerous international joint ventures