Yonatan Mogle is a partner and heads the firm’s Rosh Pina office, where the activity is focused on representing Israel’s leading commercial and mortgage banks, in addition to legal dunning and execution for institutional creditors.
Yonatan has extensive experience in banking, handling all legal proceedings that a banking institution may need, including pecuniary claims, action against guarantors, realization of pledged assets, representing banks in receivership, liquidation, and stay of proceedings.
Yonatan represents a number of leading banking institutions: Bank Hapoalim Ltd., Bank Mizrachi-Tefahot Ltd., The First International Bank of Israel Ltd., Mercantile Discount Bank Ltd., Discount Bank Ltd.
He also has specific expertise and extensive knowledge in administration of large-scale legal dunning and execution systems for institutional clients. These include Pelephone Communications, Cal Israel Credit Cards Ltd., Albar Group, Israel Land Authority, Tnuva, Keter Plastic, Bezeq, Misgav Water Company Ltd., and many more commercial and private beneficiaries.
Yonatan also specializes in civil and commercial law, including commercial litigation, bringing extensive and successful track record in conducting legal proceedings before all instances of court in Israel. He also provides ongoing representation of commercial companies, commercial agreements, real estate and labor law.
He serves as a judge on the disciplinary tribunal of the Northern District of the Israel Bar Association.
Representative Client Work
- Represents Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd. in dealing with real estate assets, monetary claims against customers who owe money to the bank, including the realization of pledged assets, filing of financial claims, managing execution proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represents Bank Hapoalim in the handling of legal collection and execution proceedings against customers who owe money to the Bank. Includes the filing of financial claims, pledged assets, the management of execution proceedings of bankruptcy proceedings, receivership and liquidation. In addition to this activity, our firm represents the Bank Hapoalim Housing Division – realization of pledged real estate assets real estate assets.
- Represents Discount Bank in the handling of legal collection files and execution with customers who owe money to the Bank. Includes the filing of financial claims, the realization of pledged assets, the management of execution proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings, receivership and liquidation. In addition to this activity, our firm represents the Bank in collecting mortgages and in the realization of pledged real estate assets.
- Represents ICC in the handling of financial claims and execution against customers who owe money to the company throughout the country.
- Represents Pelephone Communications in handling financial claims and execution against customers who owe money to the company throughout the country. In addition represents the Company in claims against them.
- Represents the Albar Group in legal proceedings, including execution proceedings against entities that owe money to companies in the Group. In addition, our firm represents the company in damage claims caused to its vehicles by its customers who are not covered by the terms of the policies used by the Company. The Legal Collection Department executes and performs collection for the Albar Group Company in claims of subrogation and damages in Israel.
- Represents Tnuva Ltd. in collection of customer debts, including monetary claims and execution.
- Represents the Misgav Water Company Ltd. in collection of customer debts, including financial claims and execution.